Friday, November 16, 2012

Week Ten: Chapter Seven and Formal Languages

A shortened week didn't deter learning this week. The contents of this week are kind of confusing; which seems like a bad trend for me lately. I just haven't had the time to focus fully on this course. I wasn't able to go to class on Wednesday, so today's work was somewhat hard to digest. There isn't much for me to comment on this week. As per usual, I will try my hardest to do the tutorial problems for this week and reread what I missed in the annotated notes.

We got our tests back today and I wasn't surprised with my mark, or how poorly our class did in comparison to the night class. Apparently our marks will get bumped up by 3.5 marks; which is very generous of our professor! That is nearly a 20% bump, which pushed me up enough to pass the second test! It is time for me to celebrate this achievement by ending my SLOG entry early this week. So a shortened week has resulted in a shortened SLOG entry for this week. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment